Stable House suites offer
We invite you to enjoy a countryside retreat at Rūmene Manor.
Book your stay in one of our huge luxurious two-story suites in the historical Stable House, each featuring a separate outdoor entrance, a private terrace, a large downstairs living room with a guest bathroom. Perfect for couples, but extra guests can be comfortably accommodated in the downstairs living room or smaller children in the upstairs master bedroom.
Your stay includes a gourmet breakfast (seating 9:00-11:00) in the refined, yet relaxed atmosphere of the main manor house. Lunch (seating 13:00-15:00) and dinner options (seating 18:00 to 20:00) are available in the rustic Carriage House.
Offer (including breakfast and VAT) for single and double occupancy (additional charges for extra guests over the age of 12 years):
- Stay on Thursdays for €300 per night
- Stay on Fridays and Saturdays for €375 per night
- Two-night stay Friday-Sunday (check-out day) for €640 total
- Three-night stay from Thursday to Sunday (check-out day) for €920 total
Please contact reservations by email or phone for special requests for accommodation options on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If rooms are available on these days, we can offer you in-room breakfast and limited in-room lunch and dinner options.
Guests may enhance their stay with a relaxing Latvian sauna ritual in the charming lake-side sauna house, classical massages in the main manor house, walks through the estate's park and surrounding grounds, swimming in the lake, boating or paddle boarding, golf cycling and bocce ball. Rumene manor is located next to the Abava Valley nature reserve, offering numerous day-hike opportunities, many of which are perfect for families with small children. River rafting and canoeing are also available nearby and the charming town of Kuldiga is only a 50 minutes’ drive.
Additional available services:
- Reservations, subject to availability, are open from 5th of June until the 4th of October, 2020 with arrival on Thursday and departure on Sunday by 3 p.m. Other dates subject to availability. Prices subject to change.
- To ensure availability, we recommend making lunch and dinner reservations prior to or upon check-in.
- The prix fixe lunch and dinner offer is not available on days when visiting chef Lauris Aleksejevs is operating his pop-up restaurant in the Carriage House.
- Offer is subject to availability, and may not be combined with any other package, promotion or special offer. Please see our cancellation policy.
- Advance room reservations (at least 3 days) is recommended, but we will of course try to accommodate last minute requests if possible.