Garden House offer
We invite you to enjoy a countryside retreat at Rūmene Manor!
Book your stay in the quaint two-story Garden House with a private garden. The Garden House features three double occupancy suites with wonderful views of the surrounding park, each with its own bathroom. There is also a separate living/dining room and kitchenette, as well as, a guest bathroom with Finnish sauna. The Garden House is perfect for 2-3 couples, but extra guests can be comfortably accommodated in the downstairs living room on the pullout sofa. Smaller children can be accommodated in the main bedrooms.
Your stay includes a gourmet breakfast (9:00 to 11:00) in the refined, yet relaxed atmosphere of the Main Manor House. Lunch (seating times 12:30 to 14:30) and dinner options (seating times 18:00 to 20:00) are available in the rustic Carriage House.
Offer (including breakfast and VAT) for 1 to 6 guests (additional charges for extra guests over the age of 12 years):
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays €600 per night, minimum 2-night stay;
- Three-night stay from Thursday to Sunday (check-out day) for €1400 total.
Additional available services (subject to availability, pre-booking recommended):
- Prix fixe lunch (not including specialty beverages; seating times from 12:30 to 14:30) in the Carriage House €15 per person, prix fixe children’s lunch menu €8 per child;
- Prix fixe 3-course dinner (not including specialty beverages; seating times from 18:00 to 20:00) in the Carriage House €35 per person, prix fixe children’s dinner menu €10 per child;
- Latvian sauna ritual in the charming lake-side sauna house with a sauna master (about 3 hours) €275.00 for one or two persons;
- Classic massages rituals in the Main Manor House;
- 9-hole golf game €20 per person and 18-hole golf game €30 per person (green card or similar experience required; golf equipment rentals offered).
- Reservations, subject to availability, are open from 5th of June until the 4th of October, 2020 with arrival on Thursday and departure on Sunday by 3 p.m. Other dates subject to availability. Prices subject to change.
- To ensure availability, we recommend making lunch and dinner reservations prior to or upon check-in.
- The prix fixe lunch and dinner offer is not available on days when visiting chef Lauris Aleksejevs is operating his pop-up restaurant in the Carriage House. On such days, we will be happy to assist in reserving you a table at the pop-up restaurant (payment for the pop-up must be made seperately).
- Offer is subject to availability, and may not be combined with any other package, promotion or special offer. Please see our cancellation policy.
- Advance room reservations (at least 3 days) is recommended, but we will, of course, try to accommodate last minute requests if possible.